Pages

WE LOVE J-POP AND K-POP

Friday, October 19, 2012

Loving 2pm Very Much!

Can't get enough of them... Seriously, now I know why my friends keep blabbering about them. not That I don't like them. It's just that I never seen this part of them. For example:
Guess who? Our Thailand prince.
The part when they play a joke on Taecyon is making me cry. No,not from sadness but overwhelming Comedy.

Jay park is totally crazy! His evil leader conspiracy is killing me. I might just die inside. Poor Taecyoen thought.
LoL, Look like he was getting force by Taecyoen. If it isn't called revenge, then what is that?
Most of all, I really love them. Unfortunately, they lose Jay Park and my heart is crying(well not actually) . Old news? I know. Just wanted to remind he already gone. Miss him with 2pm.

<== And this is my sister and not me okay?
This is how I look alike when I watch all of those 2pm video.
And Directioners(some) ruined everything when they start a fight with Hottest.
Epic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment